* Walk in registrations accepted until Friday, February 24th and day of registrations accepted on Sunday, February 26th from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Date & Location
- Sunday, February 26, 2017
- 7:30 a.m. sharp – 5K Run & Fun Walk Start
- Boca Grande Community Center
Door PrizesThe grand prize is a two person, two night accommodations including deluxe room, breakfast daily, and one round of golf with cart at the historic Gasparilla Inn and Club. The grand prize is valued at $1500. Lots of door prizes will be given away but you must be present to win.
The Run & WalkJoin us for an island run through historic Boca Grande. Start your run at the Boca Grande Community Center (on the National Register of Historic Places), see beautiful views of Charlotte Harbor, pass the famous Gasparilla Inn, along scenic Gilchrist Avenue (lined with palm trees) and finishes on Banyan Street (named for the very large trees that line both sides of the street). Refreshments will be available during the post race activities at the Community Center.
- 19 & up – early registration from 9/26/16 until 2/6/17 – $20.00 (includes shirt)
- 18 and Under & Active Zoomer’s Running Club Members – early registration from 9/26/16 until 2/6/17 – $15.00 (includes shirt)
- After 2/6/17, registration for all runners and walkers is $25 and DOES NOT include a shirt
- Day of the event registration is from 6:00 – 7:00 a.m.
- No refund of race entries. Please note that Gasparilla Island is accessed by a toll bridge